Healthcare Video Marketing: The Top 10 Stats You Need to Know
If you’re a healthcare company, it’s more important than ever to start using video marketing.
Why? Because video is one of the most effective digital marketing tools out there. Not only that, but it’s also growing in popularity at an alarming rate.
Check out these top 10 stats to see why video should be crucial to your digital marketing strategy!
1. Video content is expected to be 80% of all internet traffic in 2020.
2. People who watch videos on a company website are 64-85% more likely to purchase a product or service than those who don’t.
3. Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in video format, compared to 10% when reading it in text form.
4. By 2021, digital video advertising spending will reach $22 billion in the US alone!
5. 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others, demonstrating the power of social sharing and viral marketing potential that can result from using digital video content strategically.
6. 65% of senior corporate executives visit the marketer’s website, and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video.
7. Video content is 6 times more likely to be shared on social media (even Facebook!) than other types of content.
8. 72% of customers would instead learn about a product or service through video than text alone.
9. 87% of digital marketers use videos as part of their digital marketing strategy – this could indicate that companies who don’t include videos in their digital strategy will fall behind the competition!
10. Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement – so keep it short and sweet!
The evidence is clear – digital video marketing must become a priority for healthcare companies!
Investing in digital video marketing can increase sales and greater customer engagement. Plus, it will help your healthcare company to stay competitive and ahead of the curve in a digital world.
Video marketing is a powerful digital tool for healthcare companies – start using it today!
By Rodrigo L.